Due to complex and constantly evolving labour regulations, companies need to rely on skilled and qualified professionals.
Payroll processing and all the connected fulfilments are critical activities that must be properly carried out, in order to avoid sanctions or employees’ dissatisfaction.
It is indeed an important activity but most times it has nothing to do with the companies’ core business.
This is the reason why a successful strategic choice is to entrust externally these activities to qualified professionals.
Ingest’s team is composed by payroll experts that are managed by Labour Consultants, in order to guarantee a precise, safe and up-to-date service.
Nowadays many companies consider outsourcing of HR services as an opportunity to save valuable time for their resources. This time could be used to focus on new challenges and projects with higher added value for the company.
Personnel cost planning
The Personnel Budget, integrated with the payroll processing software, will help companies to monitor and forecast labour costs.
Ingest will support companies in defining cost estimates in compliance with the companies strategies (staff turnover, salaries increase, bonus, fringe benefits, etc..)
- Estimates of the impacts of contractual variations on related labour cost
- Support on the budget process (forecast, budget for the following year, deviations analysis and final balance)
- Custom reporting
Our experts have appropriate accounting skills and will interface with the companies for accounting reports. If required, Ingest will provide a file, customized according to clients’ needs, for automatic uploads of the accounting data.
Studio Monopoli is the reference point for our clients. If required, it provides constant updates on new legislations and consultancy services on personnel administration issues, such as:
- Drafting and formulation of advices and letters addressed to the personnel
- Management of the relations with social security institutions, assistance in the event of external auditing
- Consultancy on contracts
- Personnel training
- Managemente of the relations with trade union organisations, assistance in the event of individual or collective disputes, management of negotiations for supplementary company agreements
- Assistance in the event of individual dismissals and corporate redundancy procedure
- Design of incentive programs
- Design and launch of companies’ welfare systems
Support for multinational companies in English language
Ingest is used to communicate with other Countries and cultures.
The knowledge of the English language is essential but not enough to communicate with these interlocutors: it’s indispensable to connect with different cultures, to identify needs, to explain the complexity of Italian legislation. For these reasons Ingest is a reference point for many multinationals’ headquarters, allowing foreign clients to make the most appropriate decisions.
Ingest designs custom training courses about personnel administration.
Its didactic methodology is characterised by a strong level of interactivity thanks to case studies, simulations and practical exercises.
Here is an example of the most frequent topics requested:
- Sources of the law
- Levels of negotiations
- Incentives and target bonus
- Main types of employment contracts: fixed-term, open-ended, apprenticeship, temporary, smart working, part-time/full-time Internships and trainees
- Para-subordinate work relationship and self-employment activities
- Employment agreement
- Sickness and maternity (practical exercises)
- Parental leave
- Labour accidents
- Pay slip: from gross salary to net salary (practical exercises on the calculation of social security income, social contributions, taxable income, personal income taxes (IRPEF), tax deductions, regional and municipal taxes)
- Family benefits
- Company’s cost (practical exercises)
- Employee severance pay
- Pension funds
- Unemployment benefits
- Annual leave and paid leave
- Annual employer declarations (CU, 770, INAIL, etc.)
- Termination: lawful dismissal and protection for employees
- Permanent employment contract with rising protections against unfair dismissal
Ingest’s professionals are often consulted for auditing activities in relation to payroll and personnel administration.
These projects aim to verify the accuracy of the procedures followed within payroll, in order to identify errors, omissions or possibilities of tax and contributions savings. This analysis is not only limited to the check of the pay slip processing, but attempts to verify if the payroll process can be improved from an organizational perspective and if the technological aspects are well-managed.
Ingest’s professionals are used to connect with complex and structured companies, aiming to optimize processes and remove mistakes.